If you're in the need of an afternoon pick-me-up and want something sinfully delicious without binging on a sugar-filled snack - this recipe is for you.
Tranquil Turmeric Chocolate Latte
- 1/4 Cup milk (steamed)
- 1 sachet of White Lion Tranquil Tissue Wellness Tea
- 1 Cup hot water (1 cup) steep tea 4-5 min.
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1 tsp each of ground turmeric and cocoa powder
- Heat water in a tea kettle to roughly 195°
- Add tea sachet to water once it's reached your desired temperature and let it steep for 4-5 minutes. Add honey to steeping tea.
- While the tea is steeping, steam milk in an electric steamer or heat gently on a stovetop (use a whisk if you wish to have more foam).
- Once your tea is sufficiently steeped, pour milk over top and add in turmeric and cocoa powder, stir well to mix.