It's simple to turn your favorite cold-brewed tea into a refreshing and healthy popsicle treat. Here's a twist on our favorite cold-brew recipe to enjoy on a hot summer's day!
- 8 Pint-size canning jars with lids
- 8 Organic Citrus Chamomile tea sachets
- 12 cups filtered water, at room temperature
- 2 small juice oranges, peeled, cut into slices, and seeded
- 24 large strawberries, halved
- 4 tsp. honey
- 4 tsp. hot water
- Add tea bag and 1.5 cups of water in each jar
- Place 2 orange slices and 6 strawberry halves in each jar
- Cover with lids; refrigerate 12–24 hours
- Remove tea bags from jars
- Combine honey and 4 tsp. hot water, divide mixture evenly among the jars
- Pour your tea into a silicone popsicle mold.
- Add a fresh slice of orange or strawberry, add your stick, and freeze for 1 to 2 hours.