Turn your favorite White Lion tea into an iced tea with this slow and easy cold brew recipe! With the absence of heat, you'll enjoy a sweeter, smoother tea, without the bitter, tannic flavors you may experience when steeping in hot water. Simply follow our recipe, serve over ice, and enjoy!
To cold brew tea, you’ll need:⠀
- 1 sachet per 6 to 8 ounces of filtered water, depending on your desired strength
- A pitcher or mason jar to let the tea steep in your fridge
- Optional add-ins include your preferred sweetener (try our Honey Pearls!), lemon, mint leaves, sliced cucumber, or fresh fruit
- Put the tea in your receptacle of choice, and pour room temperature or cold water over the tea sachet.
- Cover the tea and refrigerate. Steeping time is up to you, but here are some guidelines:
- 6-8 hours for white & green teas
- 8-12 hours for black, oolong, and herbal teas
- Simply pull out the sachets, toss in your additional sweetener, fruit, or herbs, and serve over ice!
- Tea will keep well for 3-5 days if covered and refrigerated.